Friday, May 7, 2010

Harry Stoneham - Hammond Hits The Highway

Born in West Ham, Harry's started learning the piano at an early age, studied at the London College of Music and switched his attention to the organ in 1962. During the 1960s he worked with several name bands -- notably Johnny Howard's -- and enjoys playing any kind of music, if it's good. "I like to break up the TV film and recording sessions by working on cruise-liners and in clubs; for me, entertaining 'live' is still the most important aspect of show-business: recording studios lack atmosphere!".

This vinyl collection includes many famous tunes (Big Spender, Pink Panter, Russian Trojka, I Will Wait For You, ets.), often played in a funny way as medlies. Incredible assortment of hits, tv themes, movie titles and exotica. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face. WAY FUN.


Tracklist
A1a Delicado A1b Manana (Is Soon Enough For Me) A1c South American Way A2a I Love You Because A2b Welcome To My World A3a Big Spender A3b Pink Panther Theme A3c The Stripper A4a Acapulco 1922 A4b Tijuana Taxi A4c So What's New A5a For All We Know A5b On Days Like These A6a Those Were The Days A6b Casatschok A6c Troika B1a Limon Limonera b1b Dancing In The Sun B2a I Will Wait For You B2b Watch What Happens B3a Aquarius B3b Freedom Come, Freedom Go B4a Tabu B4b Quiet Village
B5a The Mogul Theme B5b I Spy B5c The Avengers Theme

harryhiway

1 comment:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ said...

Thanks for a classic album.

Would like to invite you to the other place.

email me portalofgroove@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails