Saturday, November 15, 2008

Infrareds – Recorded on Microfilm


Hard to find second CD from one of surfdom's fastest and wildest bands. The Infrareds have created a sound and fury that set them apart from the crowd. 17 wild instros and one uncredited vocal based on "One Potato, Two Potato, Three Potato, Four" and "Papa Oom Mau Mau." Yikes!

The Red Scare, Delivering The Microfilm, Infiltrating The Temple, Opening The Watergate, The Infraromp, The Original Mystery, International Man Of Disguise; Code Name: White Tiger, Adventures In Capture, The Umiac Mission 2003: The Eskimo Files, Celluloid Planetoid, Internationally Notorious Fragmented Recognizance Agents Responding To Ever-growing dangers In Security, Number One On The Spectrum Of Light, Surf Guitar Ninja, The Red Square, The Infraromp, Opening The Watergate, International Man Of Disguise; Code Name: White Tiger


seein

thedark

3 comments:

zillagord said...

Boss:
I hadn't heard these guys in awhile, so I went back and listened to Sounds From the Darkroom for a reminder, and it totally smoked! So, I am grabbed these with glee and urging others to do the same!

On a side note, I am also quite pumped I beat Brandonio to the comments!

Thanks Boss, as always, it's appreciated!

Peace,
Zilla

DaBoss said...

Your welcome,Zilla. Always look forward to you and Brqandonio's comments and patronage. Liked seeing you on Dr. Forrest's Cheeze -- - another speciality we share. Talk to you as we chug along - cheers.
DB

Brandonio! said...

Snap Zilla beat me.It's only cause i let you buddy.As for the Infrareds I agree they totally smoke.No lullaby music here that's for sure.This band doesn't get enough credit if you ask me.I love the reverb chirp they get out of their tank too.
I was wondering if you guys have heard the new Telekrimen album "Resurrecion de los strange-zombis del mas alla"? which translated means, Resurrection of strange-zombies of beyond.It's a instant classic instro album.I actually suggest all their albums.
Now what's this Dr.Forrest Cheeze you guys seem to have a hankerin' for?

Related Posts with Thumbnails