Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!


Thank you all for visiting, commenting and enjoying the hospitality here at the Lounge. I appreciate your friendship and opinions and am excited about making '08 a really great year for everyone.

To my good friends EEK, TRU, and BRANDONIO --here's one to you -- CHEERS!!! Your friendship means more than can be expressed, thanks.

BTW -- Brandonio, Rockabillykid and Lectible have started a great blog over at RockisDeadRIP featuring out of print surf, garage and basic killer kutz. Check them out and tell them DaBoss sent ya!!!

Please check in and tell me what you want to hear for next year -- what genre, style, variety and let me know what you liked and did not like this year. Constructive comments are appreciated, that's the only way we grow. I want to please you guys as much as I can -- otherwise, you'll get stuck with the same old stuff.

Family is here now, so will try to sneak in another big post before New Year's.

Best
GeorgeW

3 comments:

zillagord said...

George:
Thanks for the great blog and great tunes. I always enjoy perusing the wares in the lounge.
Requests? Well, I'm still looking for the Spy-Fi's "Music For Spies, Thighs & Private Eyes." Really, though, I like the variety of your blog and the surprising stuff you post, music that transcends the surf genre. I have found some wonderful things here! So I guess my biggest request is for you to just keep on doing what you do.
Merry Christmas and peace,
Zilla

Brandonio! said...

Thanks for the props man, you have really spewed some great tunes upon us hear lately.Though i haven't gotten around to listening to it all, I know it will be some pretty good music that will eventually fill my ears. You never cease to amaze me with your selections of music. I'm sure you'll keep up the tread in 08.
Happy New Year!!!

1Surfrider said...

Great Blog, George. Tremendous stuff.

I'm a DC boy too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails