FCCL EXCLUSIVE. Hard to get comp of groovy surfin' sounds some familiar, most not. Enjoy.
1. The Embers - I'm Goin' Surfin'
2. The Novas - Take 7
3. The Tremolos - The Weird One
4. The Irridescents - Bali Ha'i
5. Les Jaguars - Supersonic Twist
6. The Irridescents - Swamp Surfer
7. Safaris - Kick Out
8. Safaris - Lonely Surf Guitar
9. The Rangers - Mogul Monster
10. Jim Messina & the Jesters - The Breeze and I
11. The Nobles - Jaguar
12. The Jesters - Drag Bike Boogie
13. The Jesters - A-Rab
14. Danny Steel w/Hank Farrell & His Rhythm Boys - Chinese Twist
15. The Nobles - Black Widow
16. The Ric-A=Shays - Turn On
17. Gene Sikora - Green Bay Picker
18. The Road Runners - Road Runnah
19. The Truants - The Truant
20. The Ric-A-Shays - Groovy
21. The Mockers - Madalena
22. The Futuras - Mile Zero
23. The Road Runners - Quasimoto
24. The Gestics - Rockin' Fury
25. Jim Messina & the Jesters - Strange Man
26. Marlow Stewart & the Illusions - Earthquake!!
27. The Thundermen - Thunderbeat
28. Eddie & the Showmen - Movin'
29. The Mockers - Children of the Sun
30. The Futuras - Storm Surf
Cratedigger’s Lung - catch it
4 years ago
How much longer do we have to wait for additional volumes in this incredible series? There are MAJOR instro surf fans out here, you know! Thanks for your post of these two great volumes. Maybe it'll light a fire somewhere. I know lot of people besides me want whoever put these out to continue!
I have to say, this blog is the greatest thing I've ever found on the Internet, ever. I love good music as much as the next man, but, as a musician, this site is an inspiration.
Post a Comment