Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Brandonio's Fright Fest 1


Hello boils and ghouls! It's that time of year again. Halloween is coming up in few weeks and some of you are still probably deciding on the costume that you’re going to wear to buddy's Halloween party. Something scary, silly, or sexy [I hope that's just the chicks].

Well, I've been busy compiling an audio accompaniment for your little Monster Shindig. Life in general needs a good soundtrack and Halloween is no exception. What you dig up here is a mix of spooky surf, moon crazed rockabilly, and lurking sounds from the unknown. I think this will be pleasant and discomforting listening at the same time.

Some of you will notice there are a few songs that might bleed into each other, but you won't even care after you toss back a few shots of that green slimy stuff with the mystery lumps your fiend has concocted for the uninvited creeps that always lurk in unexpected.

I could have made 2 volumes of music, trust me. Maybe with a little encouragement I will, we'll just see how this goes.

As for this Fright Fest before you, some of this was recorded from scratchy 45's so get over it, it's makes it all that much creepier if you you ask me. As much as I'd like to go into some the acts on this comp, I think the music and sounds will squeek for themselves.

I really tried to capture the sound of Halloween not just some scary sounding song title, I mean the song "Go Go Girl" by the Fiends doesn't ring ScArY does it? Just wait until you hear it. Well, Germs and Vamps try not to drool too much, DaBoss is watching and you’ll have to clean it up afterwards.


Go get it now! Brandonio





Full cover art in file all at 320 for good scares.

Please enjoy and tell us what you think. There could be lots more in the future if the demand is there.

17 comments:

Brandonio! said...

What has this comp scared everyone speechless?

Eek The Cat said...

Brandinio!

Thank you soooooo much for this!! Better cover up - your talent is showing!! Seriously, GREAT JOB on EVERYTHING!!! And a huge round of clap ... I mean applause ... for DaBoss ! :>} (Heh)

Eek!

Rockinbavarian said...

Scary compilation with some weird tunes..let's party!

Mr Ward said...

Coooolll!!! Thanks for this! I've been after some nice Halloween music for a party, and this has saved me a lot of trouble.

UniversalHorror said...

Cool comp, and thanks for putting this together from the old scratchy sources....but it should have been made a tad shorter instead of squeezing so much into an exact 80 minute time. I can't decide what to do with this, because both programs I tried burning this with would not take the entire collection, so I'm at a loss as to whether to split it onto two CD's (which it really shouldn't need), or simply leave one tune off to fit this onto one disc. One program I tried doesn't leave 2 second breaks between tracks in the burning process, and the other one does (Windows Media Player), but this entire collection wouldn't fit in either case. I've run into this with two other comps I also download recently....just would be nice if compilers kept these things down to no less than 79 minutes tops so they'd fit. It's still a nifty collection, though!

Brandonio! said...

Universalhorror this does fit on one cd .I made sure before I completed the Comp Windows media player worked for me.

UniversalHorror said...

I'm using Windows Media Player 10, I just tried again loading the files into it for Burn, and it's telling me the last track "Will not fit". Also the total time is 1:19:55, which is cutting it way too close to the edge of the disc....the process needs so much space for the burning other than the actual files themselves. Don't forget that Windows Media Player adds a 2 second break between tracks, and that option can't be undone.

Brandonio! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandonio! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
UniversalHorror said...

That may make a difference then....I tried again in both programs, and WMP would take the last track. Sonic RecordNow told me there wasn't enough room and I should remove 1 second from the project.

Will check out WMP 11, but I don't think I can use it on my system (I have Win XP).

UniversalHorror said...

RecordNow tells me it's 79:58, and WMP 10 tells me it's 79:55.

UniversalHorror said...

Can't use WMP 11.....Tried and Microsoft told me I have to have Media Center Edition 2005 or later. I have MCE 2004.

Any suggestions as to another program to make this burn work? :-(

Brandonio! said...

I stand corrected some where between my first uploading to mediafire then to sharebee this now does not fit. I swear my copy is all on one cd My buddy uses Nero and burnt his copy on one cd also. I simply can't figure this out

UniversalHorror said...

I'm trying it again in RealPlayer with a rewritable disc so I don't waste a CD....It seems to be working at the moment, but RealPlayer tells me the total time is 79:50. Weird...

If this works, then I'll simply do an exact copy from this rewritable disc (just so I don't possibly waste a disc due to an error).

Will let you know if I do get a successful burn of this.

UniversalHorror said...

This worked this time....and the final disc I got had a total time of 79:53.

Weird.... :-)

Doc Funkenstein said...

Hey Brandinio!
Great comp! Thanx!

Brandonio! said...

It's .....BRANDONIO!!!but your welcome anyway.

Related Posts with Thumbnails