Monday, September 3, 2007

Bad, Bad Burt -- Three is the Charm?

Our buddy Burt does not want to cooperate -- if this keeps up he'll get a serious spanking. Not the fun kind, either. I'm very annoyed that he won't sing properly for everyone who wants to hear him and he's causing me great consternation.
So -- here is another try -- from scratch -- to coax him to sing on key. Please let me know what happens. I might have to call in the big guns on this one if he has a bad voice again.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

surfinb1

surfinb2

5 comments:

Brandonio! said...

the fifty foot combo track is corrupted, other than that i think everything is OK.To bad the tracks don't tell how the artist is that's playing.I also have to mention that the Blue Hawaiians wants a password. I was kinda confused what you trying to say there , is the password{no reserved seats}? please let me know. well it's been a rocky start but,I have faith that you'll work everything out .

Frisian said...

indeed GeorgeW, The more the merrier, did add your blog into my section; My Favorite Blogs
and it would be great if you linked me and other surf Blogs.
Great start BTW...

Frisian

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ said...

Great new site. Gotta love the instros. Welcome to blogdom. Mind if I link U. LP

Unknown said...

Hey.. it's me again.

Now Burt's files are working fine, I have downloaded both from ZShare.

Thanks a lot.

Ramonesman
Brazil

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ said...

I assume since you linked me up that you are fine with a link to you. Stay calm, cool and collected as you sort through the new blog blues. It will come and keep it fun. When the fun stops take a break and come back for more. "Most" of the folks are good natured and the ones who aren't well you get to delete them and that can be fun too. Good luck! LP

Related Posts with Thumbnails